Annual Meeting of the Florida Entomological Society
will be held at
World Golf Village, St. Augustine, July 22-25, 2018
Book your group rate for Annual Meeting of the
Entomological Society July 2018
Or you can call 800-468-3571 and use group code FESFESA.
Here is the registration form (deadline June 29, 2018).
- Pioneer Lecture to honor Willard Whitcomb to be presented by John Ruberson (Kansas State University)
- Full afternoon of M.S. and PhD student competition presentations
- Exciting symposia
- Regulation and Pest Management of Invasive Agricultural Species
- New and Invasive Urban Pests
- Biology and Control of Human and Animal Disease Vectors
- Industry Symposium
- Diverse oral and poster submitted presentations
- Awards and student scholarships, minigrants, and travel grants to be awarded at luncheon on July 25th
- Plenty to do and see before and after the meeting in the city of St. Augustine and at Vilano Beach
See you in at the Renaissance World Golf Village in July!